Spousal Visa

Spouse Visa - Canada

Studying or working abroad temporarily should not be just about you. By applying for Spouse and Dependent Visas, you can take your spouse or a dependent family member with you to a foreign country where you hold a temporary resident visa for work or study.

What is Spouse Visa?

It is obvious that we miss our loved ones and especially if they are not with us. So in order to help you out Canadian government has come up with new changes wherein residents of Canada or citizens of Canada can sponsor their spouse from other nation to migrate to Canada. The applicant and their spouse must be married and show the genuine intention to live together in Canada.
Family Class program by the Canadian Government allows Canadian citizens and PR holders to sponsor dependent children, parents, and grandparents and spouse. Through government policies, Canada strongly supports keeping families together. Thus, processing Family Class applications is a priority for Canadian Visa Offices.

Basic Requirements:

1. Sponsor is a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident of Canada,
2. Sponsor is at least 18 years of age,
3. The applicant is over the age of 16, and
4. Sponsor must sign a 3-year sponsorship agreement with the Canadian Government to financially support the spouse or partner.

A Canadian citizen or permanent residence of Canada is eligible to sponsor their spouse and any dependent children for permanent residency in Canada and it can be made for those who are living inside or outside Canada.

A sponsor must provide details about the income assuring the government to provide financial support to their spouse for 3 years and any dependent children for 10 years.

If you are international students, then your loved ones can be nearby as you pursue your Canadian education. All you need is to contact your international student adviser and regulated Canadian immigration consultants out there. They will help you out by providing information about the different requirements and visa processing time. Even your spouse can apply for a work permit before or after they arrive in Canada. With this work permit, your spouse will be allowed to work in Canada while you are studying for the same period of your study permit. Most importantly, your spouse does not need a job offer letter or labour market opinion from Service Canada to apply for work permit. Most of the cases, Canadian visa offices abroad do process spouse work permit applications at the same time as study permit applications. Relocating in Canada under such program can help the applicant to seek and undertake employment without any restrictions. In addition, after the minimum residency of 3 years, you can apply for PR and then for Canada Citizenship.

If you are a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor your spouse without being in Canada. However, for this you need to prove that you are planning to move to Canada as soon as your spouse is approved for permanent residency. Your job offer letter, university offer letter etc. can be provided as proof. In addition, if you are a PR, then you should be in the country in order to sponsor your spouse.

The process is long, but the benefits are life-long. Living in Canada with family can be an enriching experience. Moreover, given the current requirements of the Canadian government, this is the right time to file for a spouse visa. Visit our office or contact us on the given numbers to set up a free appointment with our expert counselor. We will provide you with a systematic guidance and help you successfully acquire visa for your spouse to be with you in Canada.


The Australian Family migration stream intends to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives.

Family Spouse Visa

A Family Spouse Visa allows a married partner (opposite or same-sex) to join his/her spouse in Australia. The sponsor should be Australian citizen or permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. This temporary visa is issues for 2 years, after which, the relationship is re-examined. If it is considered as genuine then the applicant is issued a permanent visa. Upon approval, the applicant is permitted to live, study and work in Australia.

Prospective Marriage Visa

Applying for an Australian Prospective Marriage visa allows applicant to visit Australia to marry their fiance(e), Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens.
This is a temporary visa, valid for 9 months. Visa holders should intend to marry their fiance(e) within 9 months. Post marriage, applicant can apply for an Australian Spouse visa if they wish to remain in Australia permanently with their spouse.

Aged Parent Visa

An Aged Parent visa permits retirement aged parents to join their children living in Australia, permanently. The applicant should have been living in Australia on a valid temporary visa. The sponsor (read children) should be eligible Australian or New Zealand residents settled in Australia. Male applicants should be at least 65 years of age, while female applicants should be at least 63 years of age. Once approved, they are allowed to live, study and work in Australia,

Parent Visa

A very popular migrant visa, Parent Visa enables parent to join their children in Australia permanently. The child should be eligible sponsor for the parents. However, it is important that applicants should have at least half of their children living legally and permanently in Australia. Upon approval, the applicant is entitled to live, study and work in Australia, permanently


Coming Soon...


Coming Soon...


Coming Soon...


Coming Soon...


Coming Soon...